Keeping you balanced.
Value based Sutainability Integration
We ensure the development of a comprehensive and customised Sustainability Management Framework that covers the following areas.
- Developing sustainability and other policies (Environmental, Health & Safety, Governance), that resonate with the organisation’s vision.
- Developing a Management Approach that supports and enables the implementation of sustainability and other related policies.
Policy and standards development
- Identifying the key stakeholders and their issues/concerns to establish material aspects for tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Based on these material aspects, identification of strategies and initiatives to enable effective mitigation of the issue.
Stakeholder engagement and materiality
- Identifying ways to improve collection and reporting of data.
- Facilitation on deploying enterprise-wide sustainability IT systems.
- User friendly MS-Excel based models for data collection, consolidation and reporting.
System design and intelligence
- Identification and recommendation of sustainability initiatives that address material aspects.
- Identification of initiatives to mitigate operational risks while improving triple bottom line operational performance.
- Providing input on developing sustainability targets for the organisation such as carbon neutrality and water neutrality.
Identifying sustainability initiatives aligned to core business
- Developing a road map to address sustainability issues
- Providing input for optimising resource allocation to sustainability initiatives, to obtain the best ‘bang-for-the-buck’.
- Recommending an Organisational structure for sustainability integration and reporting.
Sustainability structure and strategy
- Introduction of GRI Standards, UNGC Advanced Principles Framework and/or IFC Performance Standard Framework.
- Establishing data gathering methodology and recommendation of systems and processes.
- Development of KPIs for tracking non-financial performance and provision of management information for internal decision making.
- Development of SOPs for data gathering, estimation and recording.
- Preparation of the organisation for external sustainability assurance.
Sustainability performance tracking & reporting
Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance
- Development of Risk Management policies, establishment of Risk Appetite statements and risk measurement parameters and metrics.
- Implementation of an organisational risk management framework in accordance to ISO 31000, that integrates with operations.
- Implementation of organisational structures for risk reporting.
- Development of suitable risk register formats to capture risks, ratings and mitigation action plans.
- Establishment of risk reporting calendar, risk reporting templates and risk profiling.
- Establishment of Key Risk Indicators (KRI) based on quantifiable company risks, data systems and MS-Excel models for analysis and risk performance management.
Risk, Compliance and impact assessment
Business Process Optimization and Internalized Business Assurance
- Gap Analysis of existing business processes in alignment with Sustainability & Risk Management.
- Design of new business processes and SOPs.
Business Process Optimization
- Internal Sustainability Assurance.
- Internal Business Process Assurance.
Internalized Business Assurance
Training, Analytics and MIS Implementation
- Creating capacity at senior levels within the organisation on Sustainability, and Risk Management.
- Recommendation on awareness campaigns to reach grass root levels towards creating a culture of Sustainability and Risk Management.
- Acting as catalysts for change and recommending suitable organisational structures for driving change.
- Training on use of templates, procedure manuals and standard documents for Sustainability and Risk Management.
Change management, Awareness and Training
- Identifying client requirements and liaising with IT system providers on customisations / deployment.
- Developing excel based models that will integrate with existing systems and provide management information for decision making.